I WANT TO:
1. Quit my current job. Someone in the office shares the same resolution as me as well. How do I know? Well, in the office pantry, there’s a white board that all of us could scribble on. We can write just anything or draw just anything. A few days before the new year, someone wrote the title “My 2006 New Year Resolutions”. Item #5 read “Quit the company”. I just want to look for a job that I love doing. The next second job that I would land myself with might not directly be that dream job, but at least I hope to make it a step closer.
2. Exercise religiously. I know I can do this one pretty easily. That’s because I’ve signed up for gym which means I’m paying for it so I’m not going to waste my money just like that.
3. Remember. Ever since I’ve started working, I’ve treated my work as the largest thing in my life that I sometimes forget the little things. It’s normal to feel that way I guess because you always want to do your best in your first job to set a good foundation in whatever that you’re doing. I think about my customers even after work (of which I’m sure they won’t be thinking about me after work) that I start to forget about the things I should do for myself, my parents, my sister, my other half and friends. I must remember to call my parents instead of them calling me. I should check on them instead of them checking on me. I should care about how my sister is doing in her studies. I ought to put in more effort to care more about him. I should check on my friends once in a while to see whether they are doing fine.
4. Speak more effortlessly and more spontaneously. This has always been a must-have New Year Resolutions every year because sometimes I do have problem speaking out, speaking up. No problem if you want me to write because that’s what I do best but not speaking. I don’t like to talk much but I must make myself talk when it’s necessary.
5. Eat more fruits.
I DON’T WANT TO:
1. Give up.
2. Be miserable even if I get pushed around, taking orders non-stop from other people, being ranted at and worse, getting scolded at work. This is not an easy one but I will try.
3. Close my eyes. I don’t want to fall asleep. Cause I’d miss you, baby. And I don’t wanna miss a thing.
4. Be anything other than what I’ve been trying to be lately. All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind.
5. (minus the “to”) Another pretty face. I don’t want just anyone to hold. I don’t want my love to go to waste. I want you and your beautiful soul.
Excellent day! I wish all good mood!